Digital Marketing Officer Position at Ibis Lagos Airport-Hotel
Ibis is an international hotel company owned by AccorHotels, a hotel holding company. AccorHotels is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange and was founded in 1967. Ibis opened its first hotel in 1974. The hotels are generally close to city centres, airports, beaches or railway stations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer
Job Type: Full-Time
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Graphic Design Skills: Adobe Creative Suite
- Web Design Skills will an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org