Job Vacancies at Hadifaz Farms Limited
Hadifaz Farms Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Supervisor
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing organization standard.
- Assigning and monitoring work; gathering resources; implementing new procedures.
- Controls expenses by gathering and submitting budget information.
- Provides quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualification
- Minimum of OND/B.Sc in any relative field of study.
Job Title: Livestock Production Manager
- Directs and coordinates livestock farm activities, such as breeding, rearing, maintenance, and shipment of livestock.
- Reviews production and storage records to determine productivity.
- Examines livestock for illness or disease and advises designated personnel of action to be taken or secures veterinarian services.
- Prepares farm activity reports, such as livestock production, sales, and reports, required by government regulations.
- Purchases supplies and equipment, such as eggs, feed, sanitation chemicals, incubators, and brooders.
- Arranges for sale of livestock.
- Minimum of OND/B.Sc in Agricultural Science and any other related course
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th April, 2019.