Recent Job Vacancies at Snowfox
Snowfox is an International education consulting firm with our headquarter in Canada and Several branches within Nigeria. We process and give professional support to those looking to live, study, and work in Canada.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge.
- 3-4years experience.
Job Title: Social Media Officer
- Oversees all company social media accounts management
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Manages social media team members, including copywriters and other content creators, by overseeing their work and offering guidance or direction
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices.
- 2-3 years level of experience.
Job Title: Branch Manager
- Ensuring all employees handle their clients’ activities in an accurate, unbiased, and profitable way, following high ethical standards when performing financial transactions.
- Ensuring that employees comply with current Banking regulations and internal procedures.
- Providing guidance, counseling, and consultation to employees in order to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring budgets and ensuring sales targets are met, motivating staff to achieve objectives.
- Meeting with customers to solve issues or complaints and monitoring their feedback.
- Developing relationships with the community and other businesses.
- Communicating with colleagues of other branch offices.
- Keeping detailed computerized records and reporting all of the branch office operations and activities, including employee performance.
- Focused on customer service.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business with an emphasis in finance, or a related field; Master’s degree in a finance also an advantage.
- Minimum of 3-4years experience in a managerial field.
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- Design compensation and benefits packages.
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations)
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them.
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
- Monitor HR department’s budget.
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues.
- Manage employees’ grievances.
- Create and run referral bonus programs.
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software (including HRIS and ATS).
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates.
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field.
- Three to five years of experience in a human resources position or related position.
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
- Carry out control functions, reviews and approves disbursements requests and other requests.
- Periodically perform auditing of the accounting and financial data of the various business units.
- Verify and maintain internal control checks and records including assets tags to ensure safeguard of company assets.
- Carry out investigations and disciplinary sitting where required and must be objective in judgement.
- Make recommendations regarding facilities, equipment, personnel, procedures and systems to carry out internal control functions.
- Perform variety of internal control tasks as necessary or as requested.
- Ensure you are aware of the company HSE policies
- Identify areas of financial and administrative strengths and weaknesses and develop best practices.
- Develop and implement appropriate operating procedures to ensure compliance with Leasing global policies and local laws.
- Conduct audit testing of potential risk areas and identify reportable issues
- Monitor and provide advice to management to minimize risk resulting from poor controls. Ensure you are familiar with the procedures relevant to the job.
- Qualification: Degree in Finance or Accounting, ICAN or ACCA certification is also an advantage.
- Minimum Experience: 3-4years
Job Title: Driver
- Practicing safe driving habits.
- Following all state and national safety regulations and standards.
- Accurately following routes, maps, and directions.
- Opening vehicle doors and assisting passengers/loading cargo/loading baggage.
- Keeping exterior of vehicle clean and presentable.
- Maintaining vehicle equipment; replacing oil, filling gas tank, general motor vehicle maintenance as needed for safety.
- Cleaning windows, windshields, and mirrors as needed.
- Keeping interior of vehicle clean of debris and clutter.
- Loading and unloading vehicle.
- If needed, collecting payments, documenting amount, and offering receipts.
- Following schedules and rerouting in timely manner when faced with traffic or congestion.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be able to pass criminal background check.
- 3-4years prior experience in corporate driving.