Sales & After Sales Officer Needed at Honda Motor Company Limited
Honda – An Automobile company in Nigeria was founded in July 1979 in South-West Region as a sister company to Japanese company, to assist in business of automobile production and distribution, power products and spare parts distribution. In order to extend his network business to the Northern Region requires the service a suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & After Sales Officer
The talents we are looking for
- We are interested in applicants who are ambitious with achievement drive that is internal, constant and self-imposed
- You must be disciplined, focused, with excellent abilities to grow quickly in a diverse and multicultural business environment.
- We want applicants who are passionate in marketing and strong in entrepreneurial and creative thinking
To qualify you must meet the following conditions:
- Not more than 30 years of age as at the date of your last birthday
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in Sales & Marketing
- B.Sc in any of these disciplines; Marketing, Sales, Business Admin & Supply Chain.
- Second Class Lower Division (2.2)
- Applicants must be an Abuja resident & must be fluent in Hausa Language, preferable Male candidates
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Good presentation, organizational & customer relation skills
What you will get
- If you meet our requirement and you are selected, you will be able to pursue your professional career in a world class aspiring enterprise with unparalleled opportunities for professional learning, development and progression.
Application Closing Date
4th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the Job Title as subject of the mail
Note: Only candidates who meet all the requirements will be considered.