Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment for a Heavy Equipment Manager
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Heavy Equipment Manager
- Responsible for managing the operations of all company’s heavy equipment for effective maintenance and repairs.
- Oversee the maintenance and repair activities on various pieces of heavy equipment including but not limited to: Crushers, Mixers, Excavators, Dozers, Cranes, Fork Lifts, etc., establishing productivity goals and tracking progress of work.
- Supervise multiple maintenance mechanics, monitor the productivity, efficiency and utilization of technicians. Identify skill gaps and recommend learning interventions to ensure optimum manpower efficiency.
- Ensure that customers’ service orders are fulfilled by carrying out full inspection of the quality of repairs done by technicians before the release of heavy equipment.
The Person Must
- Be adept in troubleshooting, repairing and overhauling of equipment.
- Have excellent project management skills.
- Have good communication skills.
- Be able to work with people and make informed decisions.
- Be able to pay attention to details.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering (minimum of Second Class Lower Division).
- 7-10 years experience in a Heavy Equipment Workshop.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply