Vacancies at Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited
Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products.
After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital and Marketing Analytics Officer
- The Digital Data Analyst is responsible for enhancing the streamlining of the intelligence – driven digital marketing efforts, based on knowledge gleaned from collected and analyzed data.
- Responsible for daily social networks trend analysis and hot topic reporting.
- Manage Online Reputation Management (O.R.M) on a Weekly and Monthly basis .
- Conduct Online Brand Broadcast Analysis (O.B.B.A) on Social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, T. SPOT)
- Conduct growth-led strategic Planning for Social Networking platforms.
- Analyzing of generated market data for insight generation.
- Putting together reports for work done in the digital marketing department from time to time.
- Working with the team in creating GTM and media spread plans for campaigns.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, with preferred concentrations in Math, Statistics, Economics or similar quantitative disciplines.
- Must have 1-3 years digital marketing and data experience.
- Web Analytics: Google Analytics or Omniture/SiteCatalyst
- Hands on experience with digital behavioral and transactional analytics tools and techniques
- Strong database and data architecture knowledge; ability to independently navigate multiple data environments to develop analysis and insights
- Excellent knowledge of Excel required.
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent relationship-building & interpersonal skills; collaborate across departments and organizations
- Comfortable leading and engaging in the planning process
- Structured thinker with passion for analyzing results and digging deeper
- Knowledge of online campaign and advertisement
- Knowledge of Google and Web Analytics.
- Ability to work with Spreadsheets, prepare reports and presentation with Power Point Slides
- Knowledge of different online paid and free measuring tools.
- Ability to crunch numbers and translate them into meaningful reports while working with the in-house graphics designer
- Ability to work with Social Media insights, e.g. Facebook Insights, Instagram Insight, Twitter analytics and any other analytics tools
Application Deadline 30th March, 2019
Job Title: Content Marketing and Communications Manager
- We are looking for a creative and strategic Content Marketing Manager who will be responsible for leading all content marketing efforts for our various brands marketing campaigns. This role would require working with key internal and external stakeholders, and creative agencies to manage and execute marketing content, across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales growth, brand positioning for a customer-centric organization.
- Major responsibilities of the position are listed below. To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties, assignments and specific projects may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- Develop SEO website content to drive organic growth.
- Ensure content is on-brand, consistent in tone, and complies with SEO best practices
- Track, measure results, and gather insights and optimize content for conversion.
- Develop and manage social media content across all major social channels and specified verticals.
- Manage and monitor team performance (KPI) against set objectives.
- Build the content strategy for integrated marketing campaigns across all channels.
- Manage a content calendar and the content library.
- Research, create, and edit compelling content across multiple platforms that effectively communicates our brands’ value proposition, drives leads, generates press interest, and drives conversion of prospects to customers.
- Influence content strategy by working with marketing, sales, and product teams to identify and fulfill content needs for all phases of the buyer’s journey and campaign lifecycle.
- Support digital platforms through content development of emails, landing pages, and social media content, as assigned.
- Develop our voice and craft interesting, well-researched content to drive traffic, engage and convert target customers, and improve shared content across social media channels
- Edit and review content for brand consistency and voice; thereby ensuring high quality for all our content
- Provide creative ideas to support graphic design and campaign briefs
- A versatile self-starter that can create high-level content strategies while simultaneously executing on content pieces.
- An understanding of SEO and how to optimize content for target keywords.
- Experience with helping construct marketing campaigns.
- Experience managing agency and vendor relationships for design and content deliverables.
- Must live and reside in Lagos.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. in Marketing, Mass Communication or any related field of study
- 3-5 years of proven experience in marketing & communications writing, journalism, multichannel content creation and/or management for digital and traditional platforms.
- PR experience would be an added advantage.
- Proven experience with telling a story using words, images, and/or video and an understanding of how to create content that draws an audience.
- Demonstrate experience with all forms of written marketing collateral, ranging from creative conceptualization of ideas, to copywriting, to representation of customer-driven messages through multiple media types.
- Experience working both strategically as well as in an executional capacity for content development
- Excellent writing and communication skills are required
Application Deadline 1st April, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted and contacted