Vacancy For Director – University Health Service at the University of Ibadan
The University of Ibadan is the oldest and most prestigious Nigerian University. A research intensive postgraduate University. it has attained a position of eminence in various disciplines and remains a major player in the development of the much needed human capital in Africa.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the underlisted position:
Job Title: Director – University Health Service
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The Director is the Administrative Head of the University Health Service. He is directly responsible to the Vice-Chancellor.
- The Director, University Health Service must be someone with proven professional competencies and enviable administrative pedigree.
- The candidate must be diligent, forthright, command teamwork and respect of staff, participate in call duties and initiate public health measures.
Applicants for the above position must possess the following:
- MBBS degree from a recognised University
- Fellowship of the West African College of Physicians, the National Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent in Family Medicine, General Practice or Postgraduate degree in relevant disciplines with at least 15 years cognate experience.
- The candidate must have worked in a tertiary or Research Institution Clinic for at least ten (10) years.
CONTISS 15: (N2,242,999.00 – N2,886,591.00) annually.
Condition of Service
- The appointment shall be for an initial period of four (4) years and may be renewed subject to satisfactory performance for a further period of four (4) years and no more. Fringe benefits are as applicable to similar positions in the University of lbadan, and as may be determined by the Governing Council.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should candidates should forward the following:
- Letters of application,
- Two (2) Photostat copies of their certificates, and
- Twenty (20) copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae stating their full names (Surname first), Date of Birth (not age), Gender, Marital status, State of Origin, Postal/e-mail Addresses, Full Qualifications with Dates, Work experience, and Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees.
All applications should be forwarded along with a two-page statement of their Vision and Mission to:
University of lbadan,
Ibadan – Oyo State.
Application Deadline 3rd May, 2019.
- Applicants are requested to inform their Referees to send Confidential Reports on them, using letter-head papers, direct to the “Registrar, University of Ibadan”, from whom further details may be obtained.
- Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.