Simplinteriors Job for a Site Supervisor
Simplinteriors – We provide unique handcrafted furniture for Homes and Offices including wooden beds, four poster beds, chests of drawers, dining tables, dining chairs, bookcases, coffee tables and home accessories including cushions, lamps throw pillows and many more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Supervisor
- Assist or lead sales and design team members in the design and specification of assigned design projects for clients.
- Design services include: design concepts, space planning, site visits, and furniture installation. Works closely with creative director, Sales and Project Managers to ensure a positive and successful client experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Interior Designer I Specific Responsibilities:
- Assists in the design and specifications of projects assigned with specific direction under moderate supervision.
- Leads assigned tasks following the direction of a project leader while part of the project team. Assists or leads sales and design team members in the preparation of client presentations. Assists or leads in ensuring the accuracy of all drawings and specifications before presenting to the selling team member or client.
- Conducts specification checks with Interior Designer before orders are placed. Developing knowledge in design trends and appropriate product application.
- Developing knowledge in research and assists in consultative selling efforts.
- Responsible for efforts that create a streamlined approach.
- Attends client planning meetings; presents plans and information to clients for review and approval.
- Conducts programming by interviewing clients/end/users and produces reports.
- Reviews site; conducts field measurements and plan-to site adherence checks.
- Verifies existing inventory/product if necessary.
- Final Design Creates finished working drawings for specification and installation; validates plans nstallation crew.
- Manages adherence to project schedule and budgets.
- Communicates regularly on assignment status to all parties involved.
- Ensures complete and accurate plans/specifications are order ready. May be required to conduct organizational interfaces with; client, contractors, project managers, sales, sales administration, internal operations personnel, and installation crews
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
- Innovation – Develops innovative approaches and ideas. Displays original thinking and creativity.
- Generates suggestions for improving work. Meets challenges with resourcefulness.
- Leadership – Exhibits confidence in self and others. Inspires respect and trust. Motivates others to perform well. Reacts will under pressure. Shows courage to take action.
- Planning and Organization – Integrates changes smoothly. Plans for additional resources. Prioritizes and plans work activities. Sets goals and objectives. Uses time efficiently. Works in an organized manner.
- Problem Solving – Develops alternative solutions. Gathers and analyzes information. Skillfully Identifies problems in a timely manner. Resolves problems in early stages. Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities Contributes to building a positive team spirit Exhibits objectivity and openness to others views gives and welcomes feedback
- Quality – Applies feedback to improve performance. Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Displays commitment to excellence. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality. Monitors own work to ensure quality.
Serve as a Steward of Simplinteriors Core Values and Brand:
- Excellence: Be the Best. Commit to the Customer Experience. Attention to Details. Integrity: Be Genuine. Dependable. Empathetic.
- Expertise: Be an Authority. Knowledgeable. Confident.
- Creativity: Be Visionary. Inventive. Authentic.
- Work Ethic: Be Tenacious. Execute. Teamwork. Fun: Be Positive. Fresh. Collaborate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 25th March, 2019.