Accountant Needed at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, an international company operating in the FMCG sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Job Seniority: Mid-Senior level
Job Category: Accounting and Finance
Employment Type: Full time
- The Accountant will be responsible for keeping and maintaining proper books of accounts for the preparation of year-end, statutory and group reporting accounts to give a true and fair view of the state of affairs of the company.
- Keeps proper books of accounts on all financial transactions of the company
- Classifies and assigns correct codes to transactions to ensure accurate postings for generating accurate financial reports or statements
- Supervises the processing of suppliers’ invoices and effects payments, preparation of debt & credit notes, and payroll journals
- Manages bank accounts and other treasury functions
- Carries out accounts reconciliation for all relevant accounts
- Prepares monthly financial, management and group reports.
- Prepares budgets and monthly budgetary control reports
- Responsible for supervising the maintenance of the fixed assets register
- Acts as IS/IT liaison and manages all matter relating to software
- Ensures the full implementation of the QMS procedures related to accounts and communicates proposed changes to the Financial Controller
- Maintains contact with external organizations such as banks for transfer payments, reconciliations etc,
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Payroll management.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must be a professionally qualified accountant
- A minimum of 5 years post qualification hand-on relevant working experience
- Must be computer literate with a very good working knowledge of excel and group reporting
- Must be conversant with at least one accounting software
- An experience with audit is preferred
- Ability to prepare and interpret financial statements
- Good knowledge in sound accounting practices and ability to detect computer fraud
- Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
- Administrative, Account Reconciliation, Cost Reporting, Cost Management, Accounting, Financial Reporting, Organization.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.