Current Job Vacancies at Natives Hospitality
Natives Hospitality is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food and Beverage Supervisor
- We are looking for a professional food and beverage supervisor to be responsible for managing all F&B operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience.
- The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance.
- The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Managing all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserving excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Designing exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identifying customers’ needs and respond proactively to all their concerns
- Leading F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establishing targets, schedules, policies and procedures
- Providing a two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Complying with all health and safety regulations
- Reporting to the management regarding sales results and productivity.
- Fully compliant on hotel Management software systems and all staff fully trained
- Ongoing training with all staff in the F&B department
- Working with the accounts department and participating in all Food, Beverage and operating stock takes
- Monthly summary report with all financials in all departments of F&B
- Performing such other duties as may be assigned by the General Manager.
- Must have 5 – 6 years proven food and beverage management experience
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Must be very presentable with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
- Culinary school diploma or degree in Food Service Management or related field will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Executive Chef
- We are looking for a creative and proficient chef in all aspects of food preparation.
- He/she will be “the Chef and maintain complete control of the kitchen.
- To be totally customer focused by consistently delivering excellent customer service with an informed, friendly and effective approach.
- To be responsible for the preparation and presentation of all dishes in your allocated area, ensuring that all guests receive efficient service and high quality dishes.
- To gain experience in all sections of the kitchen and ensure company and legal requirements are maintained at all times.
- To be fully aware of the preparation and service of all dishes on the hotel menus.
- To prepare and present dishes on hotel menus according to customer requirements.
- To ensure mis en place is carried out in your allocated area of work to meet forecasted demand.
- To maintain portion control guidelines in order to ensure the profitability of kitchen is maintained.
- To record temperature checks on food and in storage areas as directed to ensure statutory requirements are met and report any variances are rectified immediately.
- To ensure food materials are stored correctly and rotated to meet company and legal requirements.
- To keep food wastage to a minimum.
- To maintain high standards of working practices in terms of personal appearance and safe and hygienic working practices.
- To assist with the training of and supervise other members of the kitchen brigade.
- To assist with quality control and menu planning where appropriate.
- To practice the correct and safe use and care of all items of equipment.
- To report all damage, hazards and wear and tear occurring within your areas of work.
- To ensure all security and control procedures laid down are strictly adhered to.
- To assist with various cleaning duties as required.
- To be aware of product cost and kitchen gross profit targets.
- To assist with the ordering of food materials as required following company procedures.
- To consistently deliver superior customer service through our Customer Service Programme
- To be fully aware of and strictly observe Food Safety regulations and requirements.
- To attend training when required.
- To be fully aware of and strictly observe Health & Safety and fire procedures.
- To be fully aware of and comply with hotel and company rules and regulations as identified in the team member handbook.
- At least a minimum five years working experience in a similar position
- At least Secondary School Education and must be able to communicate in English.
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment
- Complete command of culinary basics
- Active listening skills: implementing the advice offered
- Time management: fluctuations in activity levels
- Taking the initiative
- Paying attention to detail and quality: respecting the instructions given
- Team spirit
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.orgKindly indicate the position applying for when sending CV.
Application Deadline 15th April, 2019.