Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment for Non Maximum Demand Support Officer
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Non Maximum Demand Support Officer
Reporting To: Non Maximum Demand Revenue Specialist
Job Type: Full time
- Responsible for setting up, monitoring and managing the prepaid meters database with a view to maintain an accurate database.
- Evaluate and spread customer’s arrears when the requests are sent from business units.
- Non Maximum Demand Database maintenance
- Responsible for handling customer vending related issues on PPM platform
- Trouble shoot and resolve offline customer’s profile-related issues
- Daily installation quality checks and certification report
- Ensuring compliance with set installation standard by tracking installation progress on a feeder and DT basis.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupation Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Assist in Carry out any other duties as requested by the Unit Head and Head of Department.
- Review and process energy adjustments after necessary approvals
- Monthly reconciliation of total energy adjustment
- Review reconciliation documents from the business Units for set up of prepaid accounts on the AMI Platform and Ultima
- Set up of all new Prepaid accounts (CIS & Ultima) on the vending platforms according to set guidelines
- Responsible for analyzing and interpreting customer complaints by using statistical techniques and collected data base to resolve it.
- Develop and implement data collection to reduce error and optimize efficiency.
- This role requires a first degree or its equivalent diploma qualification
- Requires between 0 – 3 years relevant work experience
- Electricity Regulations and Policies
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Customer Focus
- Customer Support
- Payment Solutions/ Strategy
- Non Maximum Demand Meter Reading
- Non-Maximum Demand (NMD) Management
- Energy Loss Reduction Techniques Management
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 9th April, 2019.