Quality Control Analyst Position at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Analyst
- Ensure that all products meet both the external and internal quality requirements including legal compliance as well as customer expectations.
- Supervise Laboratory Assistants, ensure SOPs and laboratory sanitation are followed to yield effective results.
- Responsible for stock taking of laboratory equipment and reagents for record keeping.
- Carry out rheological analysis of flour products.
- Run daily proximate analysis on all company’s products.
- Conduct, monitor and report shelf life of company’s products.
- First degree in Chemistry or Food Science and Technology.
- 2 years relevant experience
The Person must:
- Have good analytical skills.
- Be proficient in the use of MS-Excel.
- Have process control and improvement skills.
- Have good communication skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online