Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Vacancy for a Personal Assistant
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is a young and innovative boutique human resources firm, which is focused on offering personalized services to organizations across a diverse range of sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Lagos (Island)
- The candidate would work closely with the Managing Director (MD) to provide administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis.
- The candidate would help MD to make the best use of her time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
- The candidate needs to acquire extensive knowledge of the organisation in which he/she works. They need to know who key personnel are (both external and internal) and understand the organisations’ aims and objectives.
- Candidates must posses the business knowledge, excellent interpersonal skills, editing and proofreading skills, verbal and written communication skills, Attention to accuracy and detail in all aspects of responsibilities.
- Excellent Management skills and a Strategic thinker is required.
- A relevant Degree from any of the tertiary institutions.
- 1-2 years’ experience working as a PA.
- Resident on the island or environs.
- Not older than 26 years of age.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and a brief Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted
Application Deadline 7th April, 2019.