Job for a Receptionist at Simplinteriors
Simplinteriors – We provide unique handcrafted furniture for Homes and Offices including wooden beds, four poster beds, chests of drawers, dining tables, dining chairs, bookcases, coffee tables and home accessories including cushions, lamps throw pillows and many more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
- To assist the GM in smooth day-to-day running of the school
- To entertain enquiries concerning enrollment into the school.
- Registration/enrollment of new students in the school.
- To ensure any person/organization leasing the training facilities is attended to.
- To receive payment from Students and persons renting facilities and ensure same is credited to the company account.
- To collate all payments and present to the GM and MD.
- To handle all logistics required to ensure students and facilitators are able to function.
- To assist the GM in handling all issues/ complaints from students or facilitators.
- To supervise and ensure cleaning staff performs all necessary functions.
- OND/HND or B.Sc
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel (Essential)
- Experience in Interior Design is desired.
- Experience in the Educational sector is desired.
- Ability to take the initiative if needed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 1st April, 2019.