Job Opportunities in a Construction Company in Abuja
People Capacity Management – Our client, a construction company in Abuja is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Project Manager/Head, Quantity Surveyor
Job Type: Full Time
Reports to: Group Managing Director
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Supervise the preparation of tender and contract documents, including pricing of tender bills of quantities
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor progress and project resources. Also, ensure effective and comprehensive project documentation as well as contract administration.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Establish and Manage relationship with the client and all stakeholders (including third Party/ Vendors)
- Perform project risk management to minimize project risks
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Qualification: B.Eng/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Minimum of 7 years related experience in (Projects) Building construction is a must.
- Must be a member of Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NIQS and QSRBN)
- Experience in Civil Engineering Measurement and Construction is an Added Advantage.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Required Project Experience:
- Measurement/Estimating/Costing for: Road/Bridge/Drain Construction, High-rise Office/Residential Buildings and Commercial Buildings
N150, 000 – 180,000 monthly.
Job Title: Accountant
- Minimum of first Degree with three (3) – five (5) years of progressive accounting and financial responsibility including three (3) years of administrative and supervisory responsibility.
- ACA, ICAN, CIMA, CFA, MBA, CPA or any other relevant professional qualification is an advantage.
- The Accountant is responsible for maintaining and controlling the general ledger accounts and business transactions of the organization.
- This includes analytical work and thorough review of financial records.
- The accountant must have sound experience with payroll management and possess very high attention to detail to ensure the accuracy and integrity of financial information.
Salary range: N100, 000 – N120,000 monthly.
Job Title: Audit Assistant
- Assist to carry out quality audit and other assurance activities in the organization
- Identify and communicate accounting and audit matters to manager(s)
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to handle large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement
- First degree in Accounting or Finance
Salary range: N70, 000 – N80,000
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Applicants must reside in Abuja
Application Deadline 4th April, 2019