Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Specialist Job at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Specialist
Reporting To: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Lead
Job Type: Full time
- Will be responsible for assisting Vigilance strategy & Monitoring Lead in carrying out the unit strategic activities
- Overall responsibility for the BU vigilance activities and deliverables
- Responsible for overall team development
- Provide commercial loss reports of the BU to management.
- Enforce sanctions on consumers resorting to theft or illegal use of electricity
- Coordinates investigation of complaints assigned and providing technical inputs on various investigations.
- Spot/periodic customer meter recertification and validation for energy accuracy
- Periodic surveillance checks for both customer and field commercial staff to ensure compliance to company policies
- Periodic Energy and commercial loss audit
- BU Performance reporting
- Analysis of MIS reports, provide monitoring oversight for team members/field commercial for effective close out of all escalated issues/complaints.
- Provides Coaching and Mentoring for team members
- Joint responsibility for commercial loss reduction initiatives for the respective BU
- Carry out any other duty as requested by the Team lead, Head, Vigilance strategy & Loss reduction, BU management and any other recognized stakeholder
- This role requires a first degree or its equivalent diploma qualification
- Requires at least 6 years relevant work experience
- Good Knowledge of metering infrastructures
- Familiarity with the various types of electricity metering infrastructure
- Sound knowledge of the electricity supply chain value system
- Sound Knowledge of the electricity regulatory codes and requirements
- Energy audit/accounting capabilities
- Business Acumen
- Exemplary Customer Orientation
- Planning and Organizing
- Training/Resource Facilitation
- Relationship Management
- Knowledge of various forms of meter manipulations and other forms of energy theft
- Discipline & Integrity
- Communication skills.
- Business ethics.
- Great analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to influence others
- Good Intuitive and observatory skills
- Good Listening and questioning skills
- Leadership Skills
- Coaching skills
- Team Coordination.
Application Closing Date
11th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online