Clerical and Administrative Personnel Job at Biacom Agro Nigeria Limited
Biacom Agro Nigeria Limited is a registered agro-allied based company in Nigeria, specializing in the manufacture, importation, marketing and sales of feeds and concentrates, veterinary pharmaceuticals, feed additives and poultry equipment. Apart from the fact that we are a very dependable and reliable firm, we have a commitment to continuously improve the production efficiency of livestock farmers by providing the best overall value to our customers by delivering quality feed and feed additives, animal health products, poultry equipment and related services that consistently meets and exceeds their expectations.Our organization is a rapid growing sector we are in need of a Coperate service Manager.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clerical and Administrative Personnel
- Knowledge of organizational and departmental policies and procedures in order to communicate information involving programs, functions, and services
- Preparation of documents, reports, taking of minutes, the use of office technology, compiling records, organizing and maintaining files, posting information, greeting / referring/assisting others, mail distribution, and photocopying.
- Collecting and verifying data, summarizing and reconciling information or financial data, records management, review and processing, research and inventory.
- Primary staff assistant to a department or manager.
- Answering official phones and relating with clients,
- Takes messages or fields/answers routine and non- routine questions.
- Provides official information to clients.
Skills and Requirements
- BA/B.Sc, OND, HND, Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum two (2) years of relevant experience supporting an office environment
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with employees and clients of all levels.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Professional level of oral and written fluency in English and Yoruba
- Excellent computer software skills.
Application Closing Date
4th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: For Lagos residents only.