Instrumentation Senior Technician – M/F Job at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Instrumentation Senior Technician – M/F
Reference number: 2019-11157
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract duration: 1 year
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the maintenance field on offshore oil and gas installations
- Higher National Diploma or Higher qualification in Electrical/Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- SAP experience and know-how
- Must have handled flowmeters in all forms up to automation level
- Must have ability to install and calibrate ultrasonic flowmeters
- Ability to read / interpret P&IDs
- Minimum level of experience required: 3 years or more.
- English (D-Full professional proficiency).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online