Recruitment Assistant Analyst at Growth in Value Alliance
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities…
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Assistant Analyst
- We are looking for a Recruitment Assistant Analyst to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties.
- The Recruitment Assistant Analyst duties involve a wide range of support activities inside our HR department, from maintaining our employee database to posting job ads.
- To be an ideal candidate for this position, you should also hold an HR-related degree and have some experience in our industry. You should be able to work autonomously and remain calm under pressure.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Assist to source candidates and update our database
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- Degree in Human Resources with at least 2 years’ experience
- Not more than 28 years old
- Proven experience as an HR assistant, staff assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position
Application Deadline 12th April, 2019.