Job Positions at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Financial Reporting Accountant
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Prepares periodic financial statements required for external reporting.
- Collects and analyzes financial data,
- Actively involve in development of corporate budget for the company and ensure the planning process supports the business
- Monitors and tracks implementation of the approved budgets and generates monthly quality performance reports
- Carries variance analysis of actual against budget ensures that all reporting is in compliance with internal procedures and regulations and meets IFRS reporting regulations and guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CIPFA or other finance related qualifications.
- Minimum of 5 years’ broad experience in finance with preferred focus in the EPC space.
- Accountant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, SAP PM, SAP RLM, ACCA, ACA, Accounting, BSc.
Job Title: Maintenance Methods Engineer
Job Type: Contract
- Contribute to building of Methods and Support activities within the Maintenance entity.
- Contribute to development of the terms of reference for the Maintenance entity, including policy reviews, budget planning and controls, maintenance management procedures and plans as per guidelines provided by Management in accordance with Company DGEP rules.
- Develop methods performance to improve Maintenance and/or Inspection activities performed on the two FPSO’s
- Monitor maintenance entity activities, evaluate performances, and propose improvements and optimization.
- Contribute to Maintenance works follow-up, equipment condition analysis, etc. in view to maintaining and optimizing the operations and performance of equipment.
- Challenge and review the existing maintenance plans in terms of operations, periodicity, estimated hours (workload balancing), procedures and spare parts requirement, make recommendations for optimization and improve the database as necessary.
- Carry out re-engineering and assist all re-engineering special teams as required: Implement data change in CMIMS (Criticality Studies, class updates, Area Studies, Strategy reviews and updates, functional location, BOM, spare parts and MPLAN’s) by filling and transmitting the required templates to the UNISUP Lead User or Company HQ UNISUP team.
- Perform a variety of data and document analysis/management activities to support re-engineering activities taking place in the entity.
- Monitor the use of CMIMS by all entities and perform/advise regular system housekeeping actions in order to maintain it updated.
- Regularly review activity backlogs and contribute actively to eliminate it by assisting to identify Work Orders to be closed and/or Services to be performed or re-scheduled.
- Be in full charge to report all Maintenance entity activities including issuance of dashboards and all maintenance reports (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Partner Reports, NAPIMS Reports, Company HQ reports, etc. Carry out required database extractions and analysis in order to present quality reports. Periodically review those reports and suggest ways of improvement in content, presentation, etc
- Liaise with all entities (Company HQ, Production, Inspection, ECP, C&P, Offshore Sites, etc…) in order to respond to issues/requests/reports/analysis bothering on Maintenance Support activities/subjects.
- Assist the Methods Coordinator to Coordinate the Activity Planning developed by Maintenance entity. Collate all work plans originating in the team and liaise with IOP department to ensure that Maintenance entity Plans are efficient and properly followed in view of budget control, production optimization, and HSE best practice.
- Assist with the preparation of Maintenance Entity Short to Long term Plans (5WLA, 4MLA, 2YLA Plans)
- Follow equipment failures/breakdowns, and ensure that losses of performance are promptly and efficiently monitored using the KPI’s.
- Contribute to initiation, control, and validation of studies aimed at equipment optimization and Maintenance efficiency.
- Provide support and assistance of whatever nature to Maintenance department, as much as required and feasible, to follow-up maintenance activities.
- Participate with Maintenance entity, Contractors and other operations Staff to the preparation of the maintenance and inspection activities to be carried-out at the time of major planned shutdowns.
- Contribute to cost control of operations under Maintenance entity. Assist to prepare/review budgets, initiate/follow-up 3S Roadmap Initiatives aimed at cost cutting in order to reduce Company general Operational Expenditures (OPEX).
- Perform other functions that may be delegated to him from time to time by his hierarchy
- B.Sc/BEng in Engineering
- Minimum 5 years in E&P business especially in Maintenance and Inspection position.
- Good knowledge of planning tools and of SAP based CMIMS tools
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Maintenance, Documentation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply