Recruitment at Winco Foam Industries Limited
Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: HR Manager
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiative and systems.
- Provide counselling on policies and procedures.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job description, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Develop training and development programs.
- Assist in performance management.
- Support the management in disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records.
- Review employment and working conditions.
Job Title: Secretary
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence , memos and firms.
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners .
- Develop and maintain a filling system .
- Make travel arrangements.
- Preparing documentation for importation .
- Document expenses .
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties.
Job Title: General Manager
- Coordinating business operations.
- Monitoring and motivating staff.
- Managing operational costs.
- Ensuring good customer service.
- Improving administration processes.
- Engaging with suppliers.
- Identifying business opportunities and monitoring financial activities.
- Increase staff productivity.
- Improving service, ensuring sustainability.
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision in directing business functions will assist our organisation in maintaining relationship with clients
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover Letter to:
The Admin Manager,
Winco Foam Industries Limited,
17/19, Orishigun Street,
Ketu, Lagos State
Application Deadline 17th April, 2019.