Latest Jobs at Hazon Holdings in Lagos
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Nurse (Female)
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential. title: nurse, registered
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Bachelor in Nursing
- Must be a Registered Nurse with license
- Single qualification required
- Clinical Skills
- Bedside Manner
- Infection Control
- Nursing Skills
- Candidate preferably should be residing within Maryland Axis.
Job Title: Auxiliary Nurse
- Ensure executing of company’s strategies and objectives
- Ensure comfort of patient during healthcare delivery
- Observe, take care and record vital signs, blood pressure and temperature etc
- Assist and operate machine in delivering healthcare to patients
- Administering and applying massage and other therapy to patients
- Other assigned duties by the management.
- A presentable, smart and intelligent lady
- Work Experience: 2-3 years’ experience plus certificate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 15th April, 2019.