Job at Stanbic IBTC Bank For an IT Data Processing Officer
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Data Processing Officer
Job ID: 39010
Location: Lagos Island
Job Sector: Banking
- Group Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
- To process data by running End of day activities on application systems, take backup of databases, generate reports, print and circulate.
- Ensure that all work request / incidents logged in Remedy are responded to and resolved within the agreed time frame. Also ensure that calls are escalated and communicated to the required support area and user.
- Bank’s Data Centres (Live and DR) management.
- Provide high level competency with regard to application systems monitoring
- Ensure smooth Run and Support End of day processing & End of month processing on Finacle core, Finacle ODS, HP&L & MOD etc.
- Ensure that backups of application databases are done as stipulated in the backup policy and loaded into disaster recovery site.
- Ensure timely handling of System / Technical Job request logged in remedy e.g. System issues, new report request etc
- Cycle time to resolve issue assigned by the Helpdesk.
- Ensure the timely transfer of SWIFT messages, GBM, HPL, MIS, and Adaptiv files on a daily basis.
- Administer the Data Centre and Disaster Recovery Centre.
- Monitor and Report all the activities at the Data Centre.
- Ensure that there is no service disruptions at all times.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of first Degree or its equivalent in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines such as Engineering, Computer Sciences, Statistics, Mathematics.
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage eg SQL.
- Minimum of 2 year post qualification experience
- Information Technology – IT Operations
- 4 Years Experience in Finacle Banking Application and extensive knowledge of SQL
- Data Analysis: Ability to analyse statistics and other data, interpret and evaluate results, and create reports and presentations for use by others.
- IT Knowledge: Possesses a deep and broad knowledge base in fundamental IT technical skill sets. Stays informed on emerging trends.
- IT Support: Ability to provide optimal IT support to departments to help facilitate meeting of the Bank’s objectives.
- Documenting :Ability to document information pertaining to information systems and or process and operational specifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply