Vacancy For Field Assistant at the International Medical Corps
International Medical Corps is a global, humanitarian, nonprofit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and relief and development programs. Established in 1984 by volunteer doctors and Nurses, International Medical Corps is a private, voluntary, nonpolitical, nonsectarian organization. Its mission is to improve the quality of life through health interventions and related activities that build local capacity in underserved communities worldwide. By offering training and health care to local populations and medical assistance to people at highest risk, and with the flexibility to respond rapidly to emergency situations, International Medical Corps rehabilitates devastated health care systems and helps bring them back to self-reliance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Assistant
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
- Work with the team leader to organize vehicles and materials required for cash outs
- Timely report to the team leader about cash disbursed, suspected or confirmed cases of rogue agents giving beneficiaries less than their entitlements.
- Supervise and coordinate with the casual workers, mobile money agents and other team members to ensure effective cash out and safety.
- Plan and carry out MUAC screenings at Mother Support Group meetings. Ensure proper referral of cases between the INP CBT and other components of CMAM
- Work with M&E and data clerks to conduct beneficiary registration and update the registry with new arrivals and exits
- Compile and timely submit the cash requests to WFP CBT program unit,
- Conduct beneficiary sensitization on- cash entitlement, cash out days, distribution points, beneficiary rights, eligibility criteria etc.
- Maintain open line of communication with the beneficiaries to obtain feedback, complaints
- Conduct beneficiary verification, validation and registration on cash out days
- Identify and prioritize vulnerable people on distribution days
- Update and reconcile cash issued against the beneficiary list for every cash out.
- Work with the team to maintain a log of feedback, complaints and corrective actions.
- Disseminate findings from PDM
- Coordinate the health committees and health workers in the implementation of activities
- Work with the security manager to ensure effective crowd control and safety of beneficiaries and staff
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to the “Human Resource Coordinator, International Medical Corps” via the email: email@example.com
Application Deadline 1st May, 2019.