Recruitment For Graduate Trainees at Human Capacity Development Consultants Limited
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- HCDC is recruiting eager and motivated Graduate Trainees for our client, a leading online and offline retail store.
- In this position, you will be given the unique opportunity to gain knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions under direction of experienced personnel.
The successful candidates will be required to perform the following tasks:
- Attend all training classes which give you basic information about various sectors of the company.
- Work under the supervision of a senior employee to complete assigned tasks
- Learn the functions of several departments before being assigned to any department
- Visit different working fields in order to get on hand working experience.
- Make presentations and conduct research on the basis of which he or she may be evaluated.
The ideal candidates must possess:
- Innovative problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to adapt easily to new situations
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 0-1 year working experience
- MS Office Proficiency
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 3rd May, 2019.