Recruitment at the International Vocational Technical and Entrepreneurship College
The International Vocational, Technical and Entrepreneurship College (IVTEC) is a charitable educational institution with a vision to promote inclusive human capital development within the context of evolving national (Nigerian) needs and global competitiveness. IVTEC is a pioneering technical and vocational education model initiated by the Kwara State Government (KWSG). The College was commissioned by Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Professor Yemi Osinbajo on November 21st, 2017, and commenced training programmes on April 30, 2018. Having recently successfully completed the approval/resource inspection exercise by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), IVTEC is poised to expand its programmatic offerings and will need to fill additional instructional and administrative positions immediately.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Principal Instructor I – CONPCASS 11
Location: Ajase-Ipo, Kwara State
Slot: 10 Opening
We are currently in need of Principal Instructor I in the following departments below:
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology.
- Welding & Fabrication.
- Building Technology (Candidates with expertise in Masonry, Carpentry, and Plumbing are especially encouraged to apply).
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC).
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT).
- Candidates must possess a minimum of Master’s degree in the relevant discipline plus at least nine years teaching/research/industrial experience with NYSC discharge Certificate. The candidate must also satisfy the following requirements:
The candidate must also satisfy the following requirements:
- A professional qualification of NCE (Technical) or TTC will be required
- Evidence of membership of relevant professional body.
- City & Guilds certificate or any relevant technical qualification will confer an added advantage.
- Significant experience in a vocational and training institution involving teaching, curriculum management and development.
- Evidence of ability to provide assistance to the academic department of a vocational and technical college.
- Two (2) international/national journal article or
- Two (2) Conference papers published in a book of proceedings or
- One (1) Engineering Project Design or
- One (1) Plant Maintenance Schedule or
- One (1) Technical Report of Commissioned Project or
- One (1) Exhibition of Creative Works.
- IVTEC is an equal opportunity employer seeking talented people locally and internationally who can make an impact beyond their own achievements. Our employees are very well looked after, with competitive salary packages. Additional incentives and fringe benefits beyond the advertised salary levels may be provided to successful candidates.
- All external candidates must be prepared to furnish evidence of salary history. Internal candidates must have been on a salary level and title preceding the position for which they are applying for at least one year and must have received a satisfactory performance appraisal.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to forward five (5) copies each of their typewritten Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae giving details in the following order:
- Post desired
- Full Name with Surname underlined,
- Date and Place of Birth
- State of origin
- Permanent Address, Current Postal Address
- E-mail Address, Mobile Phone Number(s)
- Marital Status, Number and Ages of Children
- Educational Institution(s) attended with dates
- Previous Employer(s) and Post(s) held with dates
- Present Employer
- Post and Salary (evidence of salary will be demanded at the interview)
- Name of three (3) Referees: Employer, Educational and Personal
- Normal signature.
All Applications are to be forwarded under confidential cover in a sealed envelope addressed to:
International Vocational, Technical and Entrepreneurship College (IVTEC), Offa Road,
P.M.B. 1005, Ajase-Ipo,
In addition, electronic version of the candidate’s application materials are to be emailed to: HR@ivtec.edu.ng
Application Deadline 6th May, 2019.