Administrative Analyst Job at Ideanet Intellectual Property Limited
Ideanet Intellectual Property Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Analyst
- We are looking for a proactive Administrative Analyst with strong problem solving and critical thinking skills who can help us develop stronger strategies and processes
- The duties of an Administrative Analyst may vary from one organization to another, but they generally work with specific departments to research current policies, collect information about budgets and procedures, analyze data and processes, and improve or develop new strategies
- You will also present findings and pitch ideas to management.
- Working in an organization or department to optimize processes and ensure budgets are used effectively.
- Providing internal support for departments that want to increase efficiency, productivity, or profitability.
- Conducting research through surveys, employee interviews, and reviewing processes, budgets, and other information.
- Analyze data and processes to look for and better understand problems.
Application Closing Date
11th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org