Job Vacancies at Housessories
Housessories is a privately owned interior/lifestyle company engaged in the designing, manufacturing and marketing of premium space solutions. We are dedicated to creating perfect solutions for personal, office and commercial spaces
Our team at Housessories is committed to sourcing and selecting the highest quality materials. We scout the world for cutting edge, thoughtfully designed products that you will not have to break the bank for. Giving you world -class style, always at the right price . Housessories has interior specialists on hand to assist you focusing on planning, specifying and selecting ideal interior materials and products to suit your space.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- The OM will oversee the efficient and effective daily administration & operations.
- The position involves a lot of supervision of the operations and general business affairs of all subsidiary units of the company’s factory
Applicants must be able to perform the following:
- Drive strategy and operations by providing day-to-day leadership of the affairs of the Company in order to deliver on the best positive results of the Company.
- Responsible for ensuring strict adherence to Corporate Governance and compliance to all the rules and regulations of the Company and ensuring that all the key performance indicators necessary for a profitable and successful Company are met at all times.
- Direct short-term and long-range planning and budget development to support strategic business goals.
- Applicants must have at least 3 years experience in Operations
- Conversant and competent user of modern tools of Key performance indicators appraisals for projects, businesses, and Staff
- Proven track record in managing, coordinating and leading multiple business activities.
- Must be able to run a factory
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Searching for new clients and prospects
- Create individual sales appointments to close new business
- Developing sales strategies/models
- Evaluating and meeting customers’ needs, building productive long lasting relationships;
- Research accounts and generate or follow through self-generated sales leads;
- Attend sales meetings, sales events, training, and industry events to keep abreast of the latest industry developments;
- Create, maintain, and expand customer database within your assigned sales customer segment;
- Sales Executives are required to run the sales process consistently and in compliance with policies and procedures. The business will provide support to your sales efforts during weekly team meetings
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly marketing schedule and reports to monitor performance and aid planning.
- HND/B.SC in any field
- 2-3 years of experience in sales and marketing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Hr@housessories.com with the subject as the job title.