Jobs at Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative
Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative – A microfinance institute affiliated to Crossover Microfinance Bank whose Head office is located in Lagos is currently seeking to recruit candidates in some of its branches, to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
Location: Sango-Ibafo, Ogun
Job Objective & Summary
- To source for and open new accounts, disburse and manage loans and ensure full repayment as at when due
- Attracts new customers to the business and maintain an excellent relationship with clients
- Analyze potential loan markets and development referral networks to locate prospects for credit products.
- Evaluate loan applications and documentation by confirming credit worthiness while processing loan application of successful clients.
- Ensure client relationship management and confidentiality is maintained.
- Repetitively work towards increasing client base and product’s volume of portfolio.
- Pursue the sourcing of new accounts and client/savings mobilization.
- Conducts pre-loan training, client and guarantor’s verification.
- Ensure an efficient and effective process in savings and repayment collections.
- Manage and follow up on loan to ensure prompt and due repayment, while preventing default.
- Efficiently and effectively manage defaults where they occur.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the Relationship Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized academic institution in Marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of Two (2) years relevant experience; working in a Banking or Microfinance bank/Institute setting.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Good sales and marketing skills
- Ability and aptitude to work with detail, precision, speed, and accuracy.
- Basic computer literacy
Job Title: Operations Officer
Location: Shagamu, Ogun
Job Objective & Summary
- To ensure accurately and comprehensively prepared reports on daily transactions postings and to make reports available for management use as stipulated and required.
- Ensure due diligence in accounts opening procedures
- Error-free and fraud-free posting of customers’ withdrawals and deposits
- Attend to customers’ inquiries across the counter.
- Cash and other transaction reconciliation
- Account opening and updating of customers’ account details on the database
- Perform related clerical duties as required.
- Maintains accurate computer and paper records required by the department of assignment
- Managing office petty cash and preparing cash count certificate
- Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with employees and customers.
- Maintenance and update of account openings and closure registers
- Maintenance of customer mandate update.
- Maintains customers confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with bank’s operations and security proceddures by participating in all dual control functions.
- Cross sells bank’s products by answering inquiries, informing customers of new services and product promotions.
- Statement of account rendition
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing results as needed.
- Ensure effective call over of transactions
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be required by the Head of Operations.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized academic institution in Accounting, Banking & Finance or related field.
- Minimum of Two (2) years relevant experience; working in a Banking or Microfinance bank setting
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Basic Book Keeping and Accounting
- Treasury Management
- Relationship Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com using the role as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates residing in the area mentioned and its environs should apply and only experienced candidates in a Microfinance Bank setting.