Company Secretary – Administrative Job at a Leading Indigenous Food Processing, Marketing and Consulting Company
A leading Indigenous Food Processing, Marketing and Consulting Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Secretary – Administrative
- Implementing procedural/administrative systems
- Handling correspondence before and after meetings
- Ensuring policies are kept current, are approved, and that company members are aware of their implications, e.g. legal
- Writing reports
- Collating information
- Providing legal/financial advice during and outside of meetings.
- Managing contractual arrangements with suppliers/customers
- Maintaining current awareness about company law
- Management of the company’s premises and facilities
- Office management
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- 5 years’ working experience as a company secretary.
- Proven experience as a Company Secretary and Legal Counsel in business environment.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law, legal requirements and procedures.
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation.
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity.
- Sound judgement and ability to analyze situations and information.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Strong administrative skills and an aptitude for using IT software.
- Commercial awareness.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Influencing skills.
- Excellent organisation and time management.
- The ability to take the initiative.
- A flexible and practical approach to work.
- Discretion and diplomacy.
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com