Job For Community Operations Associate at Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited
Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited is an energetic and talented creative and digital agency, set center stage in Lagos, Nigeria. We blend intelligent creativity with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Operations Associate
About The Role
- We recently launched our new coworking space, the Ellae Creative Hub and are seeking a Community Operations Associate to focus on administration, operations, member experience, and team efficiency at the Ellae Creative Hub.
- An ideal Community Operations Associate is passionate about delivering exceptional service to members while exploring new and innovative ways to elevate members’ experience.
- Escalate urgent requests and questions to appropriate stakeholders and working collaboratively towards a resolution and effective service recovery
- Consistently communicate feedback and suggestions to key stakeholders to improve processes and member experience
- Think critically around the services and support and challenging the status quo to drive member satisfaction
- Assist in other operational/administrative projects as needed to support this high-growth business line
- Provide a “first line of defense” to all inbound member questions and requests
- Ensure members’ requests are being met
- Have a full understanding of the Ellae Creative Hub’s products, services, and offerings
- Provide members with exceptional service by understanding their requests and offering thoughtful, timely, and effective solutions
- Provide billing and facilities support if
Experience and Requirements
- At least 2-5 years of customer service related work experience in a medium to high growth company and/or entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Experience using cloud-based software platforms; technologically savvy
- Strong preference for candidates who are:
- Proficient with Google Docs, Slides, Sheets and Drive
- Experienced in building and evaluating customer support processes and tools
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st May, 2019.