Job For Production Supervisor In A Reputable Manufacturing Plant
Twinstar Industries – Our manufacturing plant hopes to find a qualified and cost-conscious professional to fill the open position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Reporting To: HOD Production
- The successful candidate will take the initiative to increase our production stats while reducing our total cost outlay. We’re looking for a creative thinker who doesn’t mind sharing his or her ideas and implementing new strategies to benefit the business.
- If you’re a hard worker with excellent managerial skills and superior time management skills, we want to talk to you. We offer a competitive salary, a high-energy work environment, excellent benefits and the opportunity to build your resume.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise, co-ordinate and control production activities, operations, and workers in his shift.
- Carry out daily production and material requirement plan
- Ensure maximum utilization of the machines
- Ensure quality output according to specification and guidelines.
- Arrange proper workers allocation for efficient output and plan daily manpower requirement
- Ensure set targets are met
- Ensure proper records are kept
- Ensure effective and proper handing over of the shift to the next shift supervisor
- Carry out and ensure Data Analysis on materials and resources on the shop floor
- Ensure elimination of waste and scrap in the shift
- Maintain discipline in the shift and ensure compliance with rules and regulations in his shift
- Arrange and collect materials from the stores and ensure efficient utilization.
- To report faults on the machine to the Shift Engineer/HOD immediately
- To submit daily production report/and other required reports to the HOD/Factory Manager
- Should be computer literate and versatile in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Demonstrable practical and hands –on experience
- To perform any other tasks that may be assigned to you by the Management.
- Create and oversee an employee training schedule that emphasizes productivity and resource conservation
- Evaluate each station of the manufacturing process to ensure maximum efficiency
- Enforce safety policies and procedures (both in-house and regulatory) to decrease the potential for employee injuries on the job
- Inspect products prior to dispatch to ensure accurate labeling and record keeping
- Maintain open lines of communication between employees, management and executives
- Ensure all resources and assets are used efficiently and correctly
Qualification and Skills
- Organization skills and willingness to assume accountability for plant practices required
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- HND/B.Sc. with 3 yrs. exp. Or OND with at least 6 yrs. exp. In related field.
- Previous experience in a supervisory capacity
- Ability to create and follow schedules
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 11th May, 2019.