Customer Experience & Education Officer Job at Workforce Group
Workforce Group – Our client in the Banking Sector is currently headhunting for a suitable candidate to fill position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience & Education Officer
- The Customer Experience & Education will be responsible for implementing customer education and engagement strategies to enhance the customer experience throughout the lifespan of the customer to yield growth in patronage and repeat business.
- The ideal candidate will also support and execute strategies that would enable the bank to successfully achieve the CBN financial inclusion mandate, significantly decrease tax liability and drive business.
- Maintain and update financial literacy resources e.g. game application content, financial literacy library and other resource tool kits on the Bank’s touchpoints (website, social media platforms etc.) and various customer groups.
- Communicate new products/services, regulatory requirements & industry developments to existing and prospective customers
- Working with Strategic business units and other departments, design and implement product education and campaigns to cross-sell and up-sell our products and services
- Standardize and coordinate outbound communication campaigns across all touch points by utilizing various methods (Personalized letters, email, SMS)
- Design and execute automated email/SMS messages targeted at the customer onboarding and reduction in the number of inactive and dormant accounts
- Develop & communicate strategies to create bank-wide awareness of the desired service culture.
- First Degree in any discipline
- 28 years and below
- 1-3 years’ cognate experience
- Knowledge of Banking’s structures, policies, processes, and procedures
- Knowledge of Banking Operations
- Knowledge of customer service and service level monitoring
- Knowledge of all Company’s full range of products
- Knowledge of regulations governing the management of financial services
- Knowledge of the Code of Banking Practice
- Knowledge of what makes up effective service delivery
- Knowledge of Bank’s operating environment and business strategy
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Qualified candidates will be invited for an interview as soon as possible.