Recent Jobs at James Hope College
James Hope College is a private world class residential co-educational secondary school in the tranquil area of Agbor, Delta State. We offer a Nigerian/British curriculum.
We require suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teacher (Computer Science/Computing/Data Processing)
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Computer Science with a Post Graduate Diplom/Certificate in Education (PGDE/PGCE) with at least five years of teaching experience in the Senior School up to IGCSE and WASSCE levels.
Job Title: Teacher (Design & Technology/Technical Drawing)
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Industrial Technical Education or B.Sc/B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering or B.Sc/B.Eng in Civil Engineering or B.Sc in Architecture with at least five years of teaching experience in the Senior School up to IGCSE and WASSCE levels.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications together with the following information below to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “DT Teacher” as the subject of the email.
- A current CV
- Copies of academic qualifications (minimum qualification of a second-class upper degree)
- Contact details of three (3) referees (two must be professional referees)
- A two-page cover letter justifying why you should be the successful candidate
Application Deadline 20th May, 2019.
Note: Our ideal candidates should possess the specific educational qualifications and experience as specified for this position. We have exceptional students and therefore require exceptional classroom practitioners.