Job Vacancies at Adcem Health Care
Adcem Healthcare Limited is the leading provider of renal care services in Nigeria. We are the sole representative of FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE of Germany, the world’s largest integrated provider of products and services for individuals undergoing dialysis due to chronic kidney failure. At Adcem our focus is on improving specialized service delivery and personnel training in the Healthcare industry as a whole with emphasis on Renal Care.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
- Report to the Warehouse and Logistics Manager
- Working with and supervising the Distribution Center Officers as well as Assistants
- Oversee deliveries and pickups of goods
- Monitor activities in the Store to ensure proper recording of incoming and outgoing goods
- Solve issues of shortage, excess or damaged products
- Monitor packaging and delivery of orders to branches
- Supervise and review the daily organization and operation of the Store, ensuring that the Store House is optimally capable and functional
- Ensure product received and issued are properly documented and are in good condition
- Oversee the processes for reconciliation of waybill with products received
- Ensure proper arrangement of product item for easy identification and retrieval
- Ensure collation and submission of monthly reports on stock position
- Maintain good stock management with other user departments
- Ensure the store house is properly locked at close of business
- Maintain products based on First In First Out (FIFO) system
- Ensure products brought in are stored properly to avoid damage
- Ensure safety of products
- Prepare report and correspondences
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time
- B.Sc. or HND in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Management Sciences or any related discipline or its equivalent in Store Keeping
- Good knowledge of Inventory Management
- Sex: Male
- Age: 27 – 30 years
- Products, Service Knowledge and Application
- Ability to prioritize
- Able to plan and organise
- Strong supervisory skills and ability to delegate
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have excellent team spirit and interpersonal skills
- Must have organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Must be ready to travel at short notice
- Ability to drive with a valid driver license
- Candidate must have related experience in the health sector.
Job Title: Superintendent Pharmacist
- Responsible for regulatory affairs.
- Liaising with external bodies and agencies on healthcare and medical matters.
- Responsible for organising product licenses
- Responsible for authorisation of production, Batch Manufacturing Record (BMRs) and document review
- Responsible for supervising Quality Management System (QMS)
- Ensures Good Manufacturing Practise (GMP) is adhered
- Ensure customer complaints are resolved
- Liaison with Government and Statutory Agencies and Medical Institutions
- Conduct training to Pharmacists on QMS, CGMP and Job related aspects
- Attends to any incidental work that may be required by the Factory Manager
- Registration of premises with the Pharmacists council of Nigeria (PCN).
- Registration of products with the National Agency for Food Drugs. Administration and Control (NAFDAC).
- Maintain standards at NOSDOC GROUP,
- Clinically screen prescriptions to ensure safe, optimal and cost effective use of the medicine.
- Take overall responsibility for setting out the standards and policies for the provision of professional pharmacy service
- Handle record keeping mechanisms and standard operating procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Pharmaceuticals manufacturing as Superintendent Pharmacist
- Knowledge of Drug Rules and manufacturing of Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms.
- Leadership skills
- Time Management
- Team Spirit
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- The individual must have a working knowledge of product registration and import and export control requirements with regular agencies.
- He/she must have a working relationship & or dealings with NAFDAC especially in the areas of product registration and importation
- Compliance with GMP
- Must Possess a current license
- Must reside in Lagos Mainland
- Must be able to drive with a valid driver’s license
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org