Latest Vacancies at GraceCo Limited
Graceco Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. Graceco is a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager (Modern Trade)
Location: Alagbado – Lagos
Level: Senior Staff
Status: Full Time
Reports To: Director, Sales and Logistics
- The Sales Executive (Modern Trade) is responsible for executing specific measures and actions in the Modern Trade Business category to achieve the planned volume for the year through robust sales and distribution system.
- He/she should achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products to new and existing clients in different outlets.
Detailed Job Description
Target Planning & Achievement:
- Breakdown monthly revenue target and divide among sales executives and key accounts.
- Achieve growth and hit at least 80% of monthly revenue target by successfully managing the sales team.
- Develop predictive Daily Route Activity Report (DRAR) for sales executive in line with achieving monthly targets.
- Develop strategy and tactics towards achievement of monthly revenue.
- Designing and implementing strategic sales plan than expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
Supervision of Sales Executives:
- Ensure 98% adherence to DRAR on a daily basis.
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition.
- Apply consequence management – reward high performers and apply necessary disciplinary action to underperforming executives.
- Review executive’s daily and weekly performance towards monthly target.
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales executives to validate information in DRAR.
- Ensure executive achieve at least 80% of their monthly targets.
- Maintain sales volume and product mix towards achievement of target.
- Manage Modern Trade Accounts (via Sales Executives)
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Set monthly targets for outlets and key accounts based on revenue and approved products.
- Monitor outlet and key account performance on a weekly and monthly basis via communication of stock availability, order generation, and returns management.
- Ensure outlet achieves at least 80% of monthly targets and minimum of 1% of returns.
- Ensure outlets and key account shelves are always stocked.
- Provide market intelligence on competitors such as market shifts, emerging markets, new products/prices, etc.
Order & Receivables Management:
- Ensure 100% of approved products for the Baker’s Choice Brand are available in outlets and key customers.
- Work with production to ensure that minimum re-order level quantity for each products is maintained in the store at all times.
- Work with Logistics Department to ensure that 95% orders are delivered within 48hrs of initial order.
- Returns must be limited to 1 % of monthly sales.
- 80% of receivables must be collected within 14 days; 95% within 30 days; and the remaining 5% must be collected within 45 days.
Selling & Distribution Management:
- Selling and distribution cost cannot exceed 5% of monthly sales revenue
- Prepare monthly report analysis on fuel usage, transportation cost, mileage, etc. for management’s review
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports for Sales Director
- Other reports as requested
- People management; curb lateness and absenteeism among sales reps
- Continually assess current distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance and manage conflict ensuring alignment with territory plans.
- Other tasks as assigned by Management from time to time
Requisite Qualifications / Experience
- HND/B.sc in number related course such as Business
- Administration, Economics, Sales/Marketing, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar position
- Certified member of Institute of Sales and Marketing Management of Nigeria (ISMMN)
Required Skills / Attributes
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Proven ability to drive sales process from plan to close.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, online programs, and conferences.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior understanding of the company’s brands and products
- Strong sense of professionalism, integrity, sound judgment and tact
- Ability to maintain confidentiality; protect trade secret
- Proficiency in the use of Selling module on ERP
- Approved Graceco policies
- Cell Phone and Laptop
- Working time is normally between 7:30am-5pm Mondays to Fridays and 8:30am-3pm on Saturdays.
Application Deadline 15th May, 2019.
Job Title: Sales Administration Supervisor
Reports To: Sales and Marketing Manager
Level: Senior Staff
- The Sales Administration Supervisor will be responsible for daily coordination of sales activities including the processing of orders, compilation of sales reporting, preparing, sales materials, and sample processing
- The position holder is also responsible for drafting/updating and implementing the approved sales handbook. The position holder is the team leader for the sales back office team.
- Job location and working hours: The position is located at Alagbado Lagos, Nigeria. Working time is normally between 7:30am-5pm Mondays to Fridays and 8:30am-3pm on Saturdays.
- Compile and report monthly sales numbers by product and by volume; involves develop infographics for all the products
- Analyse the performance of each sales staff visàvis their target and advice HR and Management
- Help prepare sales presentations and other communication to various stakeholders
- Liaise with the production administrator to ensure there is adequate raw material to meet predetermined weekly sales order based on the monthly sales forecast
- Liaise with production managers to ensure orders are produced in the requested quantity based on the monthly sales forecast
- Liaise with HR/admin to ensure all HR related issues for sales staff are promptly attended to
- Liaise with procurement department to ensure all sales related issues are promptly attended
- In consultation with other sales management, draft/update relevant sales handbook and ensure all sales staff work in line with the book.
- Recommend for disciplinary action, after necessary findings, any sales staff violating the policies and procedures in the sales handbook; other violations of company policies which are not stated in the sales handbook should be handled directed by the sales staff direct supervisor and HR department.
- Liaise with logistic manager to ensure products are delivered in time, to the right location and in right quantity.
- Coordinate and provide leadership to sales administrators
- Liaise with sales management team to determine monthly sales forecast figure and cascade same to the sales reps and other departments needed to achieve the forecast.
- Ensure the implementation of sales and marketing initiatives and other marketing capabilities in to find new customers and drive revenue.
- Update any necessary marketing pieces for tradeshows, exhibition, market storm, etc.; helping with overall preparation, logistics, etc.
- Champions promotional activities on social media and other channels to create a growing awareness
- Analyze and report on web site visitors behaviour using Google Analytics.
- Manage aggrieved customer professionally
- The ideal candidate will have experience managing multiple projects in a dynamic fastpaced environment. He or she will be well versed in all Microsoft Office including excel, power point, and word.
- Ability to operate in team as team leader
- Ability to handle successfully and effectively assigned responsibility for specific assignments such as sales exhibition, sales campaign, market storming, market intelligent gathering, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to write strong business report and other forms of communication to various stakeholders
- Effective people supervision skill; Possess the confidence and ability to influence people; strong physical presence and energy
- Possess excellent inter personal skills; be selfmotivated
- Possess high level of initiative and emotional intelligence; able to think outside the box
- Sound awareness of emerging issues within and outside department/ organisation with the ability to adapt to the changing operating environment of the sector
- Suggest innovative solutions to common departmental problem
- Applicant should have an MBA in Statistics, Management Science and other related discipline
- Applicant must be computer literate: Excel, MS Word, Power Point
- Applicant must reside within Ikeja, Agege, Ipaja, Otta, Alagbado and environs
- Applicant must have minimum of 2 years experience as supervisor in customer service related position.
Application Deadline 31st May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be “SAS”.