Job Openings at MasterMindsHRSG Consulting
MasterMindsHRSG Consulting – Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets.
- Managing records and receipts.
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions.
- Preparing balance sheets.
- Processing invoices.
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of organisational products and process.
- Providing customer service to clients.
- Resolve financial disputes raised by the customer service and sales teams.
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters.
- Supporting the Finance Manager and executives with projects and tasks when required.
- A minimum of a B.Sc or HND in Accounting
- 2 years working experience in a similar field
- Knowledge of an accounting software.
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry. Researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Minimum of a 2 years working experience.
- Excellent Presentation Skills.
- Emphasizing Excellence.
- Good Negotiation skills.
- Prospecting Skills.
- Ability to meet and exceed Sales target.
- Sales Planning.
- Motivation for Sales.
Job Title: Finance Manager
- Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information.
- Predicting future financial trends
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted.
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports.
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets.
- Developing strategies that work to minimise financial risk.
- Analysing market trends and competitors.
- 3 – 5 years working experience in similar position.
- A minimum of a B.Sc or HND in Accounting.
- Must be ICAN certified.
- Must have knowledge on the usage of an accounting software.
Job Title: HR Personnel
- Performing administrative tasks.
- Overseeing and Reviewing employee health and safety procedures.
- Organizing and managing new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs.
- Updating job requirements when needed.
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork.
- Answering employee questions and addressing employee concerns with company.
- Representing employer in community and recruiting events.
- Overseeing social events.
- B.Sc or HND in Social Sciences
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in similar capacity.
- Must be CIPM certified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 17th May, 2019.