Milling Assistant Opening at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Milling Assistant
Job Type: Temporary
- Carry out essential production (breakdown and preventive) maintenance in order to minimize downtime.
- Carry out daily Good Manufacturing Practice checks of milling operations and machines for optimal capacity utilization.
- Ensure timely and proper documentation of process reading and quality analysis report.
- Maintain a high level of hygiene and housekeeping.
- To implement all designated tasks as specified by the Mill Supervisor/Miller in relation to the efficient running of the mills.
The Person Must
- Have good oral and written communication skills.
- Be physically fit.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Ordinary National Diploma in Sciences.
- Five (5) O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English in not more than two sittings.
- Two (2) years cognate experience
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Please note that the role is a temporary role.