Project Administrator Position at IL Bagno Nigeria
IL Bagno is the regional distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of sanitary ware and bathroom fittings and accessories. We excel in the provision of total bathroom solutions, creating unique and innovative bathroom themes for both the domestic and commercial markets. Incorporated in Nigeria as a private limited liability company, under the name ‘Black Pelican Ltd’ on the 11th of November 2003, we commenced operations in May, 2004.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Administrator
As a Project Administrator, you will be required to do the following:
- Prepare & maintain projects summary reports
- Preparation of installation quotation
- Attend to all products and services inquiries by both potential and existing clients
- Document and maintain up-to-date records such as customer account information, customers feedback, maintenance feedback, sub-contractor records, project files, maintenance records e.t.c
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Analyze customers’ needs and collect customers’ information in order to recommend products & services to improve sales
- Initiate required action for response to customer service requests for maintenance/installation and other services, communicate same to the appropriate personnel/departments and ensure prompt feedback
- Manage installation activities by planning/scheduling daily maintenance/installation activities.
- Conduct survey and analyze data obtained to determine the level of customer service that the company’s providing.
The Job requires you to have:
- A degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ cognate experience.
- Hands on experience of ERPs (Enterprise Resource Applications e.g. Sage pastel, oracle, SAP)
- Very good working knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Strong prioritization and organizational skill.
- Attention to Details
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: email@example.com using “Project Administrator” as the subject of the email.