Vacancies In an Indigenous Oil and Gas Firm
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is an indigenous Oil and Gas Company. Due to internal expansion and re-structuring, they are looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Export Manager (West Africa)
- The Export Manger is for West African Region in the Telecom Infrastructural Business. Preferably an Expatriate with good working knowledge of West and Central Africa regions.
- Directs foreign sales and service outlets of an organization: Negotiates contracts with foreign sales and distribution centres to establish outlets.
- Directs staff in expediting export correspondence, bid requests, and credit collections.
- Directs conversion of products from local to foreign standards and specifications to ensure efficient operation under foreign conditions.
- Arranges shipping details, such as export licenses, customs declarations, and packing, shipping, and routing of product.
- Directs clerical and technical staff in preparation of foreign language sales issues.
- Expedites export arrangements and maintains current information on import-export tariffs, licenses, and restrictions.
- Ensure to submit export documents in bank for negotiation / discounting or dispatch to buyer’s bank for getting the shipment payment or its acceptance timely.
- Handle regulatory bodies involved in export business for audit purpose.
Qualification and Experience
- 5-10years experience.
- Relevant qualification, university degree and relevant certification will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of international contract terms, foreign currencies, tariffs and trading regulations.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Negotiating skills.
- Verbal communication skills
- Foreign language skills
- The ability to work to deadlines
- Knowledge of economics, business and accounting
- The ability to use IT
- Delegating and leadership skills
- To be well organized
- Stamina to cope with international travel
- Number skills (for managing budgets and analyzing sales figures, for example)
- Written communication skills
Job Title: Tendering Manager
- The development, performance and maintenance of the tender process activities of the organisation to obtain maximum efficiency, quality, service and profitability for the organisation
- Reporting (content and format as agreed) on a monthly basis or as otherwise agreed
- Developing plans for team activities to improve strategy.
- Assist in the development and preparation of the organisation’s tender process strategy and general business planning.
- Delegate authority and responsibility to team with supervision, accountability and review.
- Set an example of commitment, tender process activities, work ethics, habits and personal character for team members.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Responsibly use resources and control expenses to meet agreed budgetary controls
- Adhere to all organisation policies and procedures.
- Interact and co-operate with all members of the organisation and its suppliers and customers. good understanding of tender process management, requirements and dynamics.
- Manage, direct and monitor the overall performance of the tender process team to obtain maximum efficiency, quality, service and profitability for the organisation.
- Effective liaison, support and assistance between tender process department and rest of organisation.
- Maintain and improve mechanisms for obtaining opportunities, surveying and measuring tender process and disseminate feedback to the appropriate internal entities.
- Utilise agreed systems to manage the tender process functions, analysis and documenting.
- Manage the development of plans for tender process activities to achieve targets
- Developing plans for streamlining tender processes.
- Support to all other departments with tender-related issues
- Subject to agreed criteria, recruitment, training, set action and targets, appraise and manage performance, development, coaching and general support of all team members to ensure targets are met.
- Degree in Business Administration. A Master’s degree and certifications will be an advantage,
- Minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Ability to use relevant software.
- Aptitude for tender process management and customer/supplier relationship management.
- Leadership with ability to drive a tender process team.
- Proven ability to coach and develop others.
- High degree of integrity and honesty in all dealings.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the title of the role as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th May, 2019.
- The body of the mail should outline Total years of relevant experience to the role, Location and Age.
- Please read Role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
For More Information: Contacts Success @ email@example.com