Job Vacancies at DynamicPlus Advisory
DynamicPlus Advisory is a professional consultancy that provides strategic and cost effective business solutions to start-ups as well as small and medium sized businesses by Studying their businesses, understanding their individual needs, and providing them with the necessary customized solutions to their Human Resources needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Control Officer
- Monitor and track debtor position/account receivables and facilitate timely recovery of debts
- Ensure that long-outstanding debt is kept to a minimum and that the receivables ledger is maintained accurately at all times
- Implement the credit policy of the company and act as the secretary to the Credit Management Committee
- Facilitate the credit approval process for each new customer and present to the Credit Committee for review
- Conduct daily review of customer’s ledger to monitor performance against their credit limit and prepare report showing customers that have exceeded their credit limit.
- Vet and approve all sales orders after checking if cash has been received for cash customers or if the credit customer is within their limit with no long outstanding debts
- Prepare aging analysis report of customer debts showing outstanding balances over 30, 60, 90, 120, 180 and 365 days and circulate the report to management and all sales representatives
- Follow up with the responsible Sales Representatives to confirm the accuracy of customer account balances
- Circulate customer account statements on a monthly basis and perform reconciliations regularly to avoid long outstanding issues
- Follow up with customers and sales reps to ensure the customers pay within their agreed payment terms in line with the company’s credit management policy
- Facilitate the reconciliation of customers’ accounts and resolve any outstanding issues to ensure payment is collected on time
- Perform any other duties that maybe assigned.
- Must have graduated with a 2.1 from a reputable university with a degree in Accounting. ACA is an added advantage
- Not less than 3 years’ credit control experience in FMCG
Application Deadline 15th May, 2019.
Job Title: Finance/Admin Officer
- Keep accurate records of daily transactions
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial and administrative report
- Assist with budget preparation
- Record accounts payable and receivable
- Provide administrative support
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any relevant field
- One year work experience
Competency and Skill Requirements:
- Experience as a finance officer or similar role
- Knowledge of financial softwares
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ethics with ability to manage confidential data
- Must be computer proficient
- Excellent attention to details
Application Deadline 18th May, 2019.