Vacancies at Bedmate Furniture Limited
Bedmate Furniture is one of the Best Furniture company in Nigeria. Our Aesthetic designed product coupled with Quality furniture gives our customers value for their money, which is of no wonder that they keep patronizing us. Bedmate Showroomsdisplay Furniture ranging from Home furniture, dining set, office furniture, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Get orders/distributors from various locations
- Develop on-going profitable relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of the company.
- Provide information on potential/ new customers.
- Plan activity-based journeys efficiently and provide all relevant reports to the Marketing Manager timely and appropriately.
- Implement business development marketing strategies, plans, policies and procedures to increase profitability
- Enhance market presence and competitive performance of all company products
- Supports the overall marketing objectives of Bedmate both externally
- Disseminate information about promotions/ events, such as: the type to be planned, the target audience, the size of the event, the time frame and the proposed budget
- Assist in assessing and conducting market research to determine the marketing potential of new and existing business locations, available customers and make recommendations to Marketing Manager.
- Plan and prioritize personal marketing activities and customer/ prospect contact towards achieving agreed targets and growing own customer portfolio
- Make marketing calls, responds to and follow up on marketing enquiries
- Communicate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Conducts market research and analysis of market performance of company products to monitor customer preferences/ satisfaction and identify new markets for all company products
- Ensure utmost utilization and update of customer data base.
- Work with Marketing manager to conceptualise and develop new product lines base on market research
- Minimum of a First Degree/HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline is required.
- Minimum of 4 years cognate experience in marketing.
Job Title: Assistant Showroom Manager
- Supervise all daily operations at the show room
- Maintain administration and relevant reporting and planning systems for the showroom and issue timely management and statistical reports.
- Supervise cash and payment systems in accordance with company procedures and policies.
- Plan and implement store merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow so as to maximize sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, image and ergonomics for customers.
- Supervise costs and overheads, and all factors affecting the profitable performance of the showrooms.
- Provide quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
- Supervise all stock movement activities: in/out, transfer, sales etc
- Ensure adequate showroom stock in a way to eliminate stock shortage and perform stock replenishment in an efficient manner and in due time.
- Ensure the showroom is neat and tidy to attract clients and encourage them to patronise the business
- Coordinate sales reps in carrying out their daily tasks and set clear targets and KPIs for them
- Assist in budgeting and arranging of merchandise
- Provide training and support to sales reps who are falling short in terms of meeting up with targets/KPIs
- Assist the showroom manager to create and maintain a strong visual appearance of the showroom by effectively executing merchandise plans and strategies
- Coordinate all aspects of customer complaints, compensation and home damage/s to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- Manage showroom inventory and ordering of materials
- Effectively carry out special projects as assigned by the show room manager
- Ensure sales reps’ compliance to company policies and procedures
- Minimum of a First Degree/HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline is required
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in a similar industry.
Job Title: Assistant Sales Manager
- Assist in the design and implementation of strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure a strong presence in the industry.
- Coordinate sales operations across all showrooms
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives.
- Monitor and maintain sales inventory.
- Prepare training materials and facilitate sales training
- Monitor retail operating costs, budgets and resources
- Assist in analysing consumer behaviour and adjusting product positioning
- Research emerging products and use the information for adequate merchandising
- Assist in setting sales goals & quotas, building sales plan, as well as analysing data.
- Assist to manage organizational sales by developing business plans that covers sales, revenue and expense control
- Create reports, analyse and interpret retail data, like revenues, expenses and competition
- Conduct regular audits to ensure the showrooms are functional and presentable
- Track sales goals and report results as necessary
- Assist in the development and implementation of new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- Any other duties as assigned by the Sales Manager
- Minimum of First Degree/ HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline is required.
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience in a similar industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 17th May, 2019.