Job For Industrial Hygiene Officer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Industrial Hygiene Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Type: Contract
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Shift: Day
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Investigates industrial hygiene issues and complaints and provides timely reporting of findings
- Conducts area and personnel exposure assessment and monitoring in Company locations
- Carries out industrial hygiene surveillance programs and generates report in all Company locations
- Updates the IH monitoring equipment and chemical inventory
- Participates in Industrial Hygiene Risk Assessment (IHRA) and follow up implementation of mitigating actions
- Ensures compliance with international, national, local and Group standards (DPR, FMENV, ISO 18001, OSHA, ACGIH, etc.) in industrial hygiene and ensures compliance
- Advises line management on IH issues and associated occupational health hazards
- Liaises with the Nigeria Medical Division on occupational health issues of concern
- Acts as departmental representative internally
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as needed.
- Participates in actions for identifying and minimizing health risks and the impact of activities on personnel health
- Contributes to drafting of reference documents ( rules, specifications, procedures)
- Participates in audits and inspections of facilities and operations, to ensure compliance with statutory requirements and good industrial hygiene practice
- Ensures appropriate authorizations (NNRA, DPR, etc) needed for conducting operations are obtained.
- Updates the Industrial Hygiene database and input monitoring data
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years – 50 Years
- Degree title: Possess Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Occupational Health/Hygiene or Applied Sciences at a minimum of Second Class Upper Division
- Experience: Minimum Experience 2 Year
- Other experience: 2 years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 17th May, 2019.