Job Vacancies at Hi-Impact Cruise
Hi-Impact Cruise is a Luxury 140 ft three-storey yacht that comes with top of the range features such as; Exquisite interior design, Fully air-conditioned interior with chilling capacity of 528,000BTU, Guest capacity: 600 (Banquet) & 1000 (standing), Automated sunroof, In-built 32 CCTV Cameras, Automated Sensor Doors, Hygienic Toilets, 230KW, power generation, 4 Cabin rooms and so much more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Captain
- As a captain you are responsible for the total operation of the yacht including safety of the guests, crew, yacht and environment.
- You are responsible for the conduct of the crew as well as the total enjoyment of all guests on board. And, of course, you are the navigator.
- Minimum 500 tonnage ticket Licence
- Proven record of navigation (Seaman book)
- Management Skills
- Exceptional Communication and service skills
- Inventory control
- Basic accounting skills
- Computer Literate.
Job Title: Deck Hand
- An energetic professional who is responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance of the exterior of the luxury yacht.
- The deckhands responsibility includes everything outside, on top of, and underneath the vessel.
- Specifically including painting, stripping, varnishing, waxing, awlgrip, cleaning engines and maintaining the toys abroad which include jet skis, tenders, etc. All deckhands pitch in and assist with interior cleaning and service when guests are abroad.
- Exterior Maintenance, varnish, paint, products etc.
- Mechanical skills
- Tender Operations.
- Service background
- Professional appearance
- Standard of Training Certificate and Watch-keeping (STCW95)
- Basic Seamanship
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Enquiries Call: 07052590084, 08025342240.