Job Vacancies at Aldelia Group
Aldelia is a world leading Human Resources advisory firm, leader in professional recruitment services. Founded in 2005, Aldelia is currently present and operating in more than 30 countries worldwide. Our tailor-made and successful recruitment solutions are designed to proactively respond to clients’ needs at all levels. We offer highly targeted services to blue chip multinationals and SMEs from multiple business sectors. Aldelia is your partner if you are looking for outstanding services in the placement of permanent and temporary positions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: R&D Analyst
- Should have knowledge of ICH quality guidelines and Pharmacopoeia.
- Should be able to set the specifications for active materials, raw materials and packing materials, in-process and finished products.
- Hands on experience in handling all the analytical equipment like UV / HPLC / UPLC / GC / Particle size analysis / ICPMS.
- Hands on experience in Analytical Method Development for non-Pharmacopoeial products.
- 2-5 Years’ Experience
Key Competencies Required:
- Transfer of ADL documents (Spec/STP/Report/Stability) during Technology Transfer to site QC.
- Planning of Validations for Tech-Transfer products, preparation of protocols and reports.
- Handling of incidence, OOS and OOT & Furnishing the CAPA.
- Validation of analytical methods for monitoring the specified quality of Formulations for Assay, Dissolution, Related Substances, Stability & Stability Indicating Methods, Content Uniformity, Forced Degradation, Excipient Compatibility.
- Preparation & review of departmental SOPs, Implementation of SOP & general QMS system through training.
- Should be able to plan and monitor routine analysis of trial batches, validation batches, stability batches and preparation of reports.
- To co-ordinate with Formulation team and QC to prepare the stability protocols for scale-up / Validation / Tech-Transfer batches.
- Compilation protocols, methods, validation reports and stability reports in-line with CTD requirement.
- Good understanding guidelines for matrixing of Analytical method validations for cut off studies.
- Periodic Calibration of instruments & equipment.
Job Title: HVAC Sales Engineer
- The HVAC Sales Engineer will conduct sales acquisition, project coordination and account management activities of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning equipment (HVAC) of unitary and industrial size products.
- The sales engineer will acquire new commercial, industrial and institutional projects and accounts by developing relationships with owners, facility manager and management companies, as well as sell installation projects for HVAC systems.
- He will develop sales leads, qualify prospects and perform site surveys, and propose consultative sales solutions to meet the customers’ needs.
- A part of his work will involve choosing the correct product and optimizing of the equipment output and efficiency to match project’s requirements.
- Minimum of five years of progressive experience in HVAC, Temperature Controls, and Refrigeration.
- Minimum of two years of documentable sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a similar Technical discipline or years in the HVAC, refrigeration, or controls experience can be a substitute.
- Professional and industry-specific certifications and licenses.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, organized, results and goal-oriented professional.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 20th May, 2019.