Job Vacancies at SDIL Nigeria
SDIL Nigeria – Our client is looking to recruit more enterprising and hardworking candidates for the role below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
- As a Marketing officer you will manage the merchandise, operational and marketing functions to ensure they provide a leading brand retail experience.
- You will be responsible for the development of the business and its strategies, with a focus on financial and operational goals.
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition
- You identify risks that can affect the achievement of the sales goals, builds related plans and suggests changes necessary to manage the risks
- You are responsible for achieving annual volume and gross profit targets implementing sales and marketing plans for your region
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales – especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Develop short and medium-term sales strategies
- Manage and maintain good relationship with new and existing customers, both corporate and individual.
- Marketing of products to new and existing customers (Corporate and individual).
- Drive business development and expansion strategies to strengthen the company’s market position.
- You have 2-5 years work experience
- HND/B.Sc Hons (desirable)
- Target driven
- You have great listening skills, being able to quickly identify clients’ pain points
- You are able to present products & ideas with ease, confidence, and persistence to prospective clients
- You are a flexible and highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push own limits
- Must possess business and sales acumen
- Must be confident
- Vast experience in a team lead capacity, preferably in luxury fashion.
- Must have good command of oral and written English
- Age range : 24-32 years old
- Sales planning
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent financial and commercial skills
- Highly motivated, dedicated, proactive and creative
- Able to write coherent and professional sales reports
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
Salary and Benefits
- Very very attractive based on qualification and wealth of experience.
- Apart from the salary, candidates will enjoy performance allowances and also commissions after sales.
Application Deadline 20th May, 2019.
Job Title: Head of Internal Audit
- Responsibilities include providing reasonable assurance on the effectiveness of the organization’s risk management and the strength of internal controls
- The position assesses organization-wide compliance with the group’s internal policies and procedures,laws and regulations, contractual terms and conditions to mention a few
- Assist the Chief inspector/Group Head Internal Audit in the development of the internal audit plan
- Plan and execute audit assignments across the Group in line with the annual internal audit plan
- Lead audit teams, providing direction and supervision including reviewing engagement workpapers, reports and documentation for quality assurance
- Conduct investigations, fraud reviews and any other special reviews
- Carryout corrective action follow up (CAFU) exercises on all audit reports (Internal, External, KPMG, etc)
- Review compliance with operating procedures, risk management practices and internal control systems
- Work with process owners, and the Risk manager to ensure internal controls are embedded in all company processes to address identified risks
- Exercise professional judgment to predetermine materiality of findings and adequacy and effectiveness of operations and controls
- Aid in the delivery and development of the Group’s audit strategy, taking responsibility for the day to day management of the audit team and assisting to raise the profile and effectiveness of the audit function
- Above 9 years audit experience, including practical internal audit experience with excellent knowledge of internal control concepts, auditing technics and reporting
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and or have a professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA)
- Good knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- IT audit experience is necessary
- Good leadership skills with strategic focus
- Good organizational, project and time management skills
- Knowledge of S.A.P ERP would be an added advantage
- Have proven integrity.
- N20,000,000- N24,000,000 yearly based on qualification and wealth of experience.
Application Deadline 22nd May, 2019.
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org