Job Vacancies at CredPal
CredPal is a technology company that develops point-of-sale credit infrastructure to ease consumer credit purchase and enables retail businesses provide on-demand credit for the consumer population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior / Intern PHP Developer
- We are seeking an innovative and engaged Junior PHP Developer who is motivated, creative, and fun to assist in developing our custom PHP and Laravel web applications.
- Minor and major application feature development
- Assist stakeholders in developing feature specifications
- Plan, code, test, and deploy new features/applications/projects/modules/plugins
- Troubleshoot application bugs and determine resolutions
- Optimize and refactor existing code to improve performance and reliability
- Suggest improvements, security needs, best practices, etc
Self-management and time management are critical in this role. Without it, you will not be successful. Other requirements include:
- Experience with PHP, Modern Backend Framework (PHP, Laravel, Symfony, etc.), Modern Front End Framework (Vue, jQuery, Angular, etc.), HTML5, SASS & CSS
- A communication pro – must be able to explain technical issues to a non-technical person
- Comfortable with writing, editing, and maintaining Unit/Feature tests
- Highly attentive to details, able to cross all the t’s and dot all the i’s and help review/fix others
- There is direct project oversight, but you are expected to take ownership of your work and your projects, establish deadlines, and communicate progress proactively
- Eager to research and learn in a self-directed way (always improving)
- Easygoing, fun, and a team player
Job Title: PHP Developer
- We are looking for a Mid-level PHP Developer, who would be responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Identify, evaluate, and integrate new technologies to enhance site performance.
- Provide input and estimates to management team about new products, services, and business opportunities to pursue.
- Work with an agile team to deliver high value, high quality software.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Develop, program, test, and maintain front and back-end enhancements to our existing software based on evolving business requirements.
- Candidate will need to be comfortable adding back end/front end functionality to applications with an eye for user interface requirements.
- Create and deliver on development plans and schedules to roll out new services.
- Maintain coding, compliance, and security standards.
- 3+ years professional experience in web application development and implementation.
- Data handling and database, SQL experience.
- Excellent problem solving development, testing, and debugging skills; attention to detail.
- Enjoy a challenge and thrive on learning and working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial project environment.
- Experience in all phases of the software development life-cycle (requirements, design, coding, code review, and testing) to deliver high quality, scalable and – complex software products
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to clearly and effectively communicate with team members, management, and customers.
- Have an exceptional level of integrity, raw intelligence, creativity, energy and passion.
- Familiarity with IT infrastructure and application hosting are desired.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st May, 2019.