Jobs at Kings Care Universal School
- Applicant should possess NCE, B.A.(Ed.)/B.Sc.(Ed)/B. Ed/PGDE from a recognized University accredited by the National University Commission or equivalent.
- Applicant should have teaching experience in an established and reputable institution for a minimum of 4 years.
- Applicant must possess excellent interpersonal skills in relation to children, parents and staff.
- Candidate should have a good understanding of the dynamics of 21st century teaching modules and Montessori approach to learning.
- Applicant must have a clear understanding of effective teaching and learning strategies across the Nursery/Primary classes with strong commitment to school improvement.
- Be a chartered Teacher, duly registered with Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) will be an added advantage.
- Applicant must be computer literate.
- Candidate should possess B.A.(Ed.)/B.Sc.(Ed)/B.Ed/PGDE from a recognized University accredited by the National University Commission or equivalent.
- Candidate must be exposed to administration and management of Early years, Nursery & Primary school with cognate administrative and managerial skills.
- Candidate should be a chartered Teacher, duly registered with Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN).
- Possession of Masters in Education will be an added advantage.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 15 years work experience in educational administration, curriculum development or quality control at least five years of which must be in management positions.
- Candidate should have a good understanding of curriculum usage & application including the Nigerian and British curriculum.
- Ideal candidate should understand how to implement quality assurance for the school while raising standards of all educational services.
- Candidate must be between the age(s) of 40 – 50.
- Candidate should have a good understanding of the dynamics of 21st century learning and teaching.
- Candidate must be pro–active with ability to take initiatives and think `out of the box`
- Candidate must possess’ executive prowess with sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must have proven experience in developing and managing relationship with children, parents and staff.
- Candidate must have a valid driver`s licence.
Job Title: School Bursar
- Candidate should possess HND/B.Sc. in Accounting or Banking & Finance from a recognized and accredited University/ Polytechnic.
- Candidate should have minimum of 5 years proven work experience as a Bursar/Accountant
- Candidate must be between the age(s) of 25 – 35.
- Candidate must be computer literate (Ms Excel in particular)
- Candidate should possess strong financial management skills with knowledge of accounting procedures and best practices.
- Candidate must be familiar with school budget preparation and cash flow management to perform and undertake financial administrative tasks.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV together with a scanned hand written job Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send hard copy to:
Kings Care Universal School,
Plot 136, 1 ( R ) 2 Road,
Kings Care Avenue, CBN Quarters Extension,
FHA Estate, Airport Road, Lugbe.
Lugbe FCT, Abuja.
- Indicate your area of interest at the right hand corner of your application.
- Only qualified candidates should apply