Job For Communications Personnel at IITA GoSeed Limited
Job Title: Communications Personnel
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We seek to engage a Communications Personnel. The personnel will work from the company’s headquarters in Ibadan.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing an integrated communications strategy for the company, integrating PR and Online Marketing functions to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organization.
- This position involves the engagement of media, presentations, blogging, industry-specific conferences, social media, sales and marketing activities.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual, an excellent communicator and strategist with brilliant presentation and organizational skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Profile and facilitate participation at relevant events to promote brand awareness and customer engagement.
- Conduct online advocacy.
- Liaise with relevant communications units and agencies for features, participation in events and other promotional activities.
- Monitor and report trends and innovations in the agriculture and seed landscape.
- Monitor and report emerging trends and best practices in social media tools, applications, channels, designs and strategies.
- Analyse, review and report the effectiveness of social media activities and develop strategies for improvement.
- Carry out other responsibilities assigned by the management.
- Design, publish and manage promotion and campaign materials including news, articles and presentations on the company’s activities.
- Develop and expand an online community for the company.
- Design internal and external communications materials (images, video and text) including website content, social media graphics, newsletters, brochures, books, etc.
- Take full responsibility for the company website, managing hits and requests on the site and related apps and responding appropriately to concerns and/or directing such to relevant quarters.
- Drive efforts to build the company brand for internal and external communications.
- Design templates for reports and presentations.
Minimum Required Skills & Experience
- Positive attitude, good team player, with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Highly flexible and able to set priorities.
- Fluent in oral and written English Language.
- Extensive list of media contacts is an advantage.
- Willingness to travel.
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, Conversion Rate Optimization and Search Engine Optimization is a strong advantage.
- Previous experience as a communications personnel, digital marketer or PR expert for a similar organization is an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications, Digital Marketing, Business Administration, New Media/Public Relations or related fields.
- Excellent written and verbal communications and presentation skills.
- Excellent research, editing and proof-reading (photo/video/text) skills.
- Experience in stakeholder/community engagement.
- Proficiency in the use of latest communications tools and technologies. Proven social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Strong graphic design skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of online marketing channels.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with ‘Communications Personnel 2019’ as the subject of the email.
Note: We are only able to contact candidates who meet the minimum requirements