Halliburton Energy Services Limited Recruiting Field Engineer – Logging and Perforating
Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited – In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Field Engineer – Logging and Perforating
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Under general supervision, applies knowledge of Halliburton Open Hole Wireline Technologies to independently provide basic services and tool operation to customers at the well site.
- Applies engineering, mechanical and geological principles to articulate basic data interpretations to clients from proprietary software and learns to coach clients through various drilling scenarios.
- Actively participates in the training and development of operators and Associate Field Professionals on all aspects of Open Hole logging.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering, Science or other Technical discipline is preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Open Hole Wireline field operations required.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online